We are seeking a passionate and experienced Social Media Manager to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be skilled at creating compelling content, engaging our online community, and spotting trends in real estate and social media to increase our brand’s visibility and impact.
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy across various platforms (e.g., LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google and YouTube).
- Define the most important social media KPIs and track success.
- Manage and oversee social media content and ensure it aligns with brand strategy and goals.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign using data analytics and generate detailed reports.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product Development teams to ensure brand consistency and promote our products/services.
- Engage with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor customer reviews.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media best practices, technologies, and industry trends.
- Collaborate with influencers, industry professionals, and external agencies to create a strong network.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media best practices.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.